19 September 2011

The Games

I’m tracking my progress on each game via an Excel spreadsheet. A snapshot of the first version is shown below. I’ve created some fairly arbitrary colour-coded levels to show my progress on each game – RED means I’m under 35% of the way to achieving 100k, ORANGE means I’m under 75% and YELLOW means I’m on the ‘home straight’ so to speak.


The games include some of the most beloved arcade classics such as Pac-Man, Centipede, Phoenix and Mr Do! There are also a few personal favourites in the form of Dig Dug, Zoo Keeper and Mario Bros, and finally a few games that I’ve rarely invested any time into such as Contra, Pitfall II and Dragon Spirit – I truly have no idea how easy or hard it will be to achieve my target score on these games!

No comments:

Post a Comment