18 October 2011

Week 4 Summary

Here’s the update for the past week…


Frankly last week was underwhelming to say the least. While I did make moderate progress on games like Commando, Pac-Land and Green Beret, there were no status upgrades at all. Added to that was the frustration of failing to improve scores on Nibbler, Lady Bug, Ghosts n Goblins and Joust despite several attempts. Pants!


In my defence I spent a lot of free time last week proof-reading the programme for the imminent Replay Expo. Also, I did have a heavy night out drinking followed by having to look after a broken girlfriend at the weekend, so my gaming time was significantly reduced!

This week I hope to put a few more hours in, especially as we’re having an 80’s themed gaming party next weekend where I can show off some skills! My intention is to try and reach a consistent performance level on the classic games such as Dig Dug, Donkey Kong and Pac-Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment