28 April 2012

Week 25-27 Summary - Nothing to report!

Due to a combination of factors (believe it or not most relate to the weather!) I haven’t been playing many games over the last few weeks, and I haven’t managed to improve scores on those that I have played, so things are at a standstill.

I’m hoping to dedicate a bit more time to improving scores over the next week or two before I go on holiday for a couple of weeks. Following that there will probably be further delays on updates as I will be preparing for this year’s HISCORE tournament in Manchester.

On the subject of which, only ten places remain in the tournament so if you’re a fan of classic arcade games and fancy your chances of winning a unique Microcade MAME cabinet from Turnarcades, head over to the HISCORE website and register now...

No comments:

Post a Comment